In order to gain an understanding your unique personal financial needs and develop a plan specific to you, we will:
Perform a detailed analysis of your current financial situation. Discuss your personal and professional goals. Take into account special situations such as developing plans for acquisition or liquidation of a business. Make recommendations for estate planning, insurance needs or investments. Help implement the plan, examining it on a regular basis to ensure necessary adjustments are made to address changes in the tax law, the economy or, more importantly, your needs. After gaining an understanding, we can then provide creative and innovative solutions to meet those goals and develop a solid lifetime financial strategy.
The business manager coordinates the efforts of your existing professional service providers including attorneys, agents, financial planers, insurance agents, etc. If your needs expand beyond your current providers, we can recommend advisors with specialized expertise.
With star/cross+management in place, we will oversee your financial affairs by making recommendations and consulting in all financial areas. Our overall philosophy is to provide you with a custom-designed package of options and recommendations for financial management services to help you attain your desired long-term goals as well as relieve you of much of your day-to-day personal record keeping.
While we will provide you with our recommendations and guide you through the decisions, when you engage star/cross+management, YOU possess the final say in all matters.
Business management services detail
Financial/Business Planning and Budgeting
- Financial Review – A comprehensive review of your current finances.
- Financial Analysis – An in-depth analysis of your financial information to form the basis for your plan.
- Budget – A two to three year budget based on you current earnings and expense requirements.
Cash Flow and Debt Management
- Payment Of Bills – Review and payment, upon approval, of each bill when it becomes due.
- Financial Information– We regularly prepare a summary of monthly income received and checks paid, as well as preparing personal financial statements upon request and review them with you.
- Financing – Assistance with securing financing for the purchase of automobiles, homes and other large assets utilizing our relationships with lenders to seek out the most favorable terms for your borrowing needs.
Tax Planning and Preparation
- Tax Planning – Ongoing tax planning advice and strategies to help minimize taxes through knowledge of individual, corporate and partnership tax law.
- Tax Preparation – Coordination of all tax matters for accurate and timely preparation and filing of your federal and state income tax returns.
- Insurance Review – We will work with you and your insurance brokers to analyze your insurance requirements both personal and professional and assist with the development of an insurance plan that is cost effective while offering you protection in today’s litigious society. Your insurance needs may include: non appearance coverage, workers compensation, disability, life and E&O insurance, excess liability coverage, personal liability, homeowner’s and auto.
We have a network of attorneys who are familiar with federal and state laws and work with you to create a strategy for preserving and transferring your assets while reducing tax and administrative costs.
Income and Expense Control
- Cash management – We actively oversee all aspects of your Expenses and Income including Fees, Salaries, Merchandising, Endorsements, and Investments.
- Contract Review – We monitor your contracts to ensure proper and timely receipt of all monies due you or your operating companies
- Loan-Out Corporations – We assist with the planning and incorporation of your personal services company and ensure that the company is in compliance with all of the corporate regulations and requirements.
- We monitor financial activities of your financial advisor, investment advisor as well as all funds passing through your agent, manager or attorney.